(Buttermilk Pancake, by Reggie Soang)
This is the recipe I use to feed my staff at work. We love this recipe and it works every time!
For the latest COVID – 19 Home Cooking Series, I present you :
2 Cup (275g) AP Flour
2 teaspoon (6g) Baking Powder
1 teaspoon (4.5g) Baking Soda
1 teaspoon (4g) Salt
4 Tablespoon (50g) Sugar
2 Large Eggs
2 Cups (410g) Buttermilk
2 Tablespoon Butter, Melted
More butter for cooking!
- Add the dried ingredients together
- Whisk eggs and buttermilk together in a separate bowl. Slowly drizzle in butter and whisk to combine
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and stir to combine. Let rest for 15 minutes, and the lumps will start to disappear.
- Heat a non-stick skillet at medium high heat and melt some butter.
- Ladle your batter into skillet and cook the first side until you see the bubbles on top are set. Gently flip pancake over to the other side and cook until it feels a little bouncy when you press the middle.
- Do this for rest of the batter. To keep pancakes warm, cover pancakes with paper towel and leave them in the oven on the lowest setting (usually 200F).
When pancakes are ready…sky is the limit on how you serve it! Bon Appetit!